About US- YOU & Me




For as far back as I can remember I have wanted to be a Missionary for God.  I wanted to forsake everything and just be held as I moved around the world in service.  I thought it was something I would do ‘one day’ when not weighed down by the responsibilities of parenthood & relationships.  

I essentially gave up on ever getting to a place of freedom and being able to be a Missionary.  Instead I have been striving to be a Philanthropic/ Alternative Medicine Entrepreneur.  

It has been a deeply transitional decade, intense five years, and down right personal and spiritual warfare the last 18 months of my life, but the past month- phew, the storm began to break.  The past week the shadows are dissipating and the light is lighting new paths and I realize I’ve been DOING IT WRONG!  

I have been collecting degrees 🎓, certifications 📜, continuing education 📚trainings like a prepper- hoarding them and actively collecting them for that ‘one day’ I will need them. 

I have been telling people what I can do and helping one or two friends at any given time, instead of actually using my knowledge and insights to SERVE. 

I realized THIS WEEK that I am already a Missionary.  My call to service has been the burning desires in my life since my early childhood, supported by those other pieces of paper I have been collecting through education and trainings.  I am HERE to help whomever the DIVINE will have me help, but that doesn’t happen when out searching for people to work with you. 

I thought I needed to ‘Find clients’ and it TOTALLY did NOT occur me that it is a HUGE waste of my time- it is backwards.  I don’t even believe in “clients” because the client relationship implies a surface relationship & I DO NOT do surface.  

I am on a mission to make people’s LIVES EASIER and MORE FULFILLING.  

I CRaVE 🙌🏻 connecting with people,  listening👂to their stories, and OFFERing the HELP my skill set allows, supporting people in resolving the turmoil they’re experiencing. 

God has blessed me to be able to RAPIDLY Elevate the lives of

 😩 people suffering chronic illnesses

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 families experiencing life as a ‘special needs’ family

💔 the downhearted

🚧 those lacking direction in their life or business.  

I now realize- MY Mission is NOT about me.  I am here to build relationships with people who want to get off their meds or out of the therapists office, who crave investing in their health/ life restoration and value lasting change infused with accountability.  

I SINCERELY want to know: 

WHAT is weighing you down? 

Are you sick of being sick? 

Are you struggling with parenting a special needs child or reparenting yourself? 

Do you want help figuring out WHAT is next?

Are you ready to resolve HOW did I get here and get yourself out? 

👆 THESE are The Battles I help people fight, the battles I’m willing to give everything in service of.  

Comment below, send me a DM, send smoke signals I can see-  I don’t care how you do it, but reach out and I’ll send you a link to schedule time for us to connect.  

Check out the song that inspired this post: https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=rDiTISWwnOA&list=RDAMVMrDiTISWwnOA

Comments

Popular Posts